No Genies in the queue - let's get started!
Katherine Maloney is an accomplished coach, group facilitator, consultant, and trainer with extensive experience in professional development resources, talent management, career services, and organization development. She has worked for organizations in health care, financial services, and higher education, WorkPaths Consulting is based in York, Maine.
In her coaching and consulting work, Katherine is known for her energy, insight, creativity, and humor as she collaborates with individuals to develop meaningful careers and with work groups and teams to achieve high performance through positive communication practices.
As a coach and consultant, Katherine is recognized for the following expertise:
* Career coaching for people in transition
* Managing careers in an organizational setting
* Leadership coaching for mid-level leaders
* Meeting facilitation to support organizational objectives
* Applying Appreciative Inquiry and positivity to increase team effectiveness
* Designing and implementing mentoring programs
* Administering and interpreting a variety of assessment tools, including the MBTI
For a major health care insurer, she was instrumental in the launch of an internal career initiative called Steer Your Career which won a citation for excellence from Association for Talent Development and increased employee engagement.
She has an MBA from Babson College, and a BA in History from Boston College, where she was elected to Phi Beta Kappa.