No Genies in the queue - let's get started!
Sarah Robinson is a business strategist, speaker and author of the Amazon best-selling book, Fierce Loyalty: Unlocking the DNA of Wildly Successful Communities. Based in Birmingham, Alabama, Sarah advises her international clients, including m-Wise and Microsoft, on how to build thriving, successful communities and set their companies apart from the pack. She is a regular guest expert at MSNBC and is ranked by both Forbes and Dun and Bradstreet as a top Twitter expert on entrepreneurship and small business.
Sarah delivers presentations internationally to audiences as large as 5000. Popular keynote topics include:
- Fierce Loyalty: Unlocking the DNA of Wildly Successful Brand Communities
- Fierce Loyalty: The Key to Talent Retention
- Building a Fiercely Loyal Event Community that Increases Attendance and Revenue
- Reducing Client Attrition and Increasing Client Retention with A Powerful Brand Community
- The ROI of Business 3.0 Communities
- Using Social Media and Other Online Tools to Build and Strengthen Your Community
- The Power to Make and Keep Your Clients Happy
Clients Include: CUES, PCMA, m-wise, Higher Logic, International Business Women's Conference, Business Leaders Roundtable, Crown Financials, DexOne, LOHAS, Aileron, Alabama Association of NonProfits, Social Media Examiner, Keller Williams, The Legal Marketing Association, and the National Press Club.